What do you fellows think?
1 year ago
- Does centrifugal force exist?
- Is there any way I can add watermark to .jpg files (around 15000), in mass instead of one by one?
- Reasons for using ILS approach on a clear day
- Practical usage of `set -k` option in bash
- What time counts when it comes to remote work?
- Why do games ask for screen resolution instead of automatically fitting the window size?
- Definite integral problem
- Should I be able to log into a locked out active directory account by disabling internet connectivity?
- How can we guess the size of the Earth's inner core(and what it's made of)?
- Why don't all teachers use clickers?
- Is the determinant differentiable?
- What is 'YTowOnt9'?
- How can I roleplay a character more manipulative than myself?
- Why are laptop screens sized the way they are?
- Same mesh with different colors
- Printing 80 (or more) times the same character
- Is there a computable ordinal encoding the proof strength of ZF? Is it knowable?
- NTP - How are NTP servers so accurate
- Storing unused guitar strings
- Why do snowflakes form into hexagonal structures?
- Conjectures which cant be right or wrong
- C++ weird compilation error on removing a variable
- Search vs. Look Up
- What is the role of the lead developer in an agile team?