What do you fellows think?
2 years ago
- Should one post a paper on the arXiv if it is not intended to be published?
- Left-aligning nested labels in enumerate
- Sabotaging through purposeful procrastination
- Find minimum element in a rotated array
- R split string based on alternating character?
- Why doesn't light affect a compass?
- Do women need to count the Omer?
- Is it ok to use arrows to indicate money movement in & out of an account?
- Turn list into single line with delimiter
- How can a designer explain their work to non-creative people?
- Do Chrome and Firefox send random values rather than the actual timestamp in ClientHello of TLS?
- Can i edit a bash shell command?
- What areas to avoid in Amsterdam for a family-friendly visit
- Does path coverage guarantee finding all bugs?
- Двойное условие сортировки листа ( Comparator )
- What would Sauron have done had he recovered the Ring?
- Does notepad++ support switching between tabs using numbers
- How fuel-efficient are airships?
- Is it possible to create a non-empty file without write_close and rename event?
- Wife can't figure out husband's secret account password
- Is it possible to shoot bullets in space or would the recoil of the gun be too strong?
- Remove single line and multiline comments from string
- Do advantages in FATE just "wear off?"
- How can Santa exist when adults buy the toys?