What do you fellows think?
2 years ago
- How to deal with schemes of curly braces
- What are the simplest examples of programs that we do not know whether they terminate?
- My friend revealed both private and public keys for his server. How serious is this?
- How do I send text messages to non-iPhone owners using the iMessage app on a Mac or the Messages app on an iPad?
- Is it common for an undergraduate thesis in pure mathematics to prove something new?
- Employer wants us to tweet (etc) about them; what should I consider?
- Why does 1366x768 resolution exist?
- Some DNS servers in the world giving wrong IP for our domain?
- How to create a gradient texture from one material to another (opaque to clear)?
- If future farming is largely automated by robots, what produce would still require human farmers?
- Is sending a string (representing a HTTP message) over SSL be the same as sending a HTTPS message?
- Word/phrase for a feature that could be both good and bad for something
- What does the Sun-Earth-Moon system look like from the Sun-Earth L-2 point?
- Should one apologize in response letters to reviewers? If not, why not?
- Why would parametric statistics ever be preferred over nonparametric?
- Is "Stack Exchange use" a valuable skill on my CV?
- Mortgages: What is the terminology for how much I own and how much I still owe?
- Turning radius of a flying thing in D&D 3.5
- What do you call a day that is different from the usual days?
- Is education in Europe really this cheap?
- Is there an easy way to log all activity that a shell script does?
- Automatic nuclear dead man's switch: How should such a device evaluate if a nation is wiped out?
- What does the snowflake with temperature symbol on an approach plate mean?
- Do propeller planes give contrails like jets do?