Michael went to be with the Lord on February 14, 2015. He considered this his favorite hangout. I know he would have wanted to leave you an explanation for his lack of activity on this site.
Software Developer, part-time pastor, and I raise chickens. Who can't love a chicken?
For Christianity.stackexchange.com, my religious background:
- Grew up in a Protestant, evangelical, nondenominational "Bible Church" (-1990)
- earned a M.Div at a Baptist Seminary (2008) and pastored a very small Baptist church (2004 - 2008)
- Served in an Episcopal Church, and yes I did that site. (2008 - 2013)
- Back to a Baptist church that has a true passion for breaking down the barriers of church so as to focus on the original mission of the church - namely to bring Jesus to a dying world.
Top Network Posts
- 60Why are comments now disabled on the review queue?
- 53Is it inappropriate to add a religious title on the top line of your resume?
- 47What is a Christian's justification for a legal prohibition of homosexual marriage?
- 46What should we consider for next year's Winter Bash?
- 42Was Onan really struck dead by God for masturbating?
- 40Question about the "Face of Boe"
- 38What major translations of the Bible are in the Public Domain?
- View more network posts →