Nothing in my hand I bring, Simply to the cross I cling; Naked, come to You for dress; Helpless look to You for grace; Foul, I to the fountain fly; Wash me, Savior, or I die.
To have found You, and still be looking for You, It's the soul's paradox of love. You fill my cup, I lift it up for more. I won't stop now that I'm free. I'll be chasing You Like You chase me. - Newsboys
Lord Jesus Christ, I admit that I am weaker and more sinful than I ever before believed, but, through you, I am more loved and accepted than I ever dared hope. I thank you for paying my debt, bearing my punishment and offering forgiveness. I turn from my sin and receive you as Savior. Amen. - Tim Keller
Top Network Posts
- 31When jsFiddle and other related sites are gone, so is the information
- 18In what area is LISP's macro better than Ruby's "ability" to create DSL
- 16JQuery's $ is in conflict with that of StringTemplate.Net in ASP.Net MVC
- 12How to inherit from Python None
- 11Did George Muller have a Biblical basis for not accepting illegitimate orphans?
- 11Why can't an xml comment contain two hyphens
- 11What does being lukewarm mean in contrast with being hot or cold for the church of Laodicea?
- View more network posts →