I am a freelance software designer and developer with approximately 20 years of commercial IT experience. The main focus of my work recently has been Java development. I have an especial interest in automated software testing techniques.
My qualifications include
- a BSc.Hons in mathematics from Victoria University in Wellington, New Zealand;
- an Introductory Certificate in the Teaching of Adults, from Wellington Polytechnic (which no longer exists).
I have lived my entire life in New Zealand. I currently live in Lower Hutt, near Wellington.
Top Network Posts
- 245How can I make a method return an argument that was passed to it?
- 225Using Mockito with multiple calls to the same method with the same arguments
- 115Why do == comparisons with Integer.valueOf(String) give different results for 127 and 128?
- 70How to match null passed to parameter of Class<T> with Mockito
- 47upgrade eclipse to java 8
- 33@RunWith(MockitoJUnitRunner.class) vs MockitoAnnotations.initMocks(this)
- 32Mockito: mocking an arraylist that will be looped in a for loop
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.