I am a member of the Church of England preparing for ordination. I am an Anglo-Catholic, interested in the Church Fathers, in Thomas Aquinas (who isn't?), in moral theology (especially Alasdair MacIntyre), and in ecumenical theology.
My answers on this site will be from a variety of perspectives, not always mine. Certainly nothing I say is an official statement of the Church of England (except, of course, when it is).
Top Network Posts
- 397What is the difference between bindParam and bindValue?
- 311Not class selector in jQuery
- 224How to remove all leading zeroes in a string
- 196Play/pause HTML 5 video using JQuery
- 184Convert boolean result into number/integer
- 182how does jquery's promise method really work?
- View more network posts →