I am a graduate from KNUST Kumasi, Ghana who grew up as a lazy JW together with my paternal half siblings. At 17, I was stuck with my mom, a baptist who also influenced me to attend her church which I did without zeal. Until 23, I lived a churchless life although I followed the christian discipline. After so long, I have now felt God's touch on me through wonderful unimaginable means and currently fellowship with an Evangelical Charismatic church.
I don't particularly adhere to or refute any doctrine from any origin as they help me to study the bible more, maturing spiritually. I pledge myself in all things to dwell in Him and He in me.
Top Network Posts
- 13Is it historically inaccurate that Jesus is usually portrayed as European looking?
- 10Why did Jesus tell His disciples to buy a sword?
- 8Why would God allow man to test Him?
- 7Does anybody teach specifically about the existence of ghosts?
- 6What does it mean to "worship in truth"?
- 6Does yearning to know more about God for a stronger relationship leave us hanging in confusion?
- 5Do the temples need cleaning?
- View more network posts →