5th Generation Believer. Preacher's Kid. In ministry since childhood. Graduated 3rd year internship at Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry. Had John 3:16 memorized at 18 months old. Been on ministry teams in America, Mexico, and Cuba. Entire extended family professing to be Christian, most in ministry.
I don't take anything for granted. If something is a majority view it should usually be examined as to why it is so, is it correct or is it just what is the status quo? Broad is the road leading to destruction.
Top Network Posts
- 22Will blind people be blind in Heaven?
- 20Swear to tell the truth 'so help me God'?
- 19From where does the doctrine that there is no time in heaven originate?
- 15What is the biblical basis for the eternal existence of the lost in hell?
- 15What does the Catholic church teach about fate of non-Catholic christians?
- 14What is the argument and Biblical basis that it is possible to know God from nature?
- 13Can a burning laser be directed through fiber optics?
- View more network posts →