I am a young man in love with Jesus Christ, because he has loved me so much, more than one can imagine. I often kneel in awe and reverence before Christ on the cross. Seeing him on the cross shows me how much he loved me and continues to love me. Seeing him on the cross, my complaints cease and I just look at him, in love, in awe, in wonder. I see love itself, hanging on a cross. I love him, because he has loved me first.
(The best forum to discuss Christianity - http://forums.catholic.com/)
Top Network Posts
- 12Does the Bible have any proof that Jesus Christ is the Only-begotten Son of God?
- 9Were the Jews expecting the Messiah to suffer at all?
- 7How should a Christian look at the Crusaders?
- 6How does Pope Benedict XVI reconcile conscience and authority?
- 5Which God do Muslims pray to according to Catholic, Orthodox and main-stream Protestant tradition?
- 5Can Angels die?
- View more network posts →