I am a Canadian, married with kid, and working in Hong Kong. I usually answer posts from a reformed / protestant / evangelical perspective.
People I have encountered on this site seem to be a ‘whole bunch of good people’. Even those who sharply disagree with my own point of view.
I am a huge sinner but am happy knowing God's grace will keep me in his grip.
Top Network Posts
- 25Is it true that Martin Luther was calling for killing Hebrew people?
- 23Who was Pharaoh when Moses lived in Egypt?
- 18Does the Catholic Church officially recognize Protestants as Christians?
- 17What was the difference between the Pharisees and Sadducees?
- 16Were the Jews expecting the Messiah to suffer at all?
- 16What does it mean to interpret the Bible literally?
- 16When did the one-way monologue sermon first become a normal feature of church assemblies?
- View more network posts →