I am an Orthodox Christian living in the United States. I am interested in anything related to computers and music, love singing Orthodox Church Music at my church (though I am not half as good as the chanter in that link), and am trying to learn how to sing from the traditional Byzantine Notation scores.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner.
Κύριε Ἰησοῦ Χριστέ, Υἱὲ τοῦ Θεοῦ, ἐλέησόν με τὸν ἁμαρτωλόν.
Top Network Posts
- 19Why didn't the Jews understand "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani"?
- 19How to make picturebox transparent?
- 18Why do Kingdom Halls have no windows?
- 14What is the symbolism of the Peacock?
- 11What is the symbolism of the Peacock?
- 11Why does the dominant chord contain a flattened 7th?
- 10Is it possible for a natural fluorescent mineral to glow from the sun's rays?
- View more network posts →