I am a student at Utah State University where I study Computer Science with a Digital Systems emphasis. My interests include Computer Architecture and Hardware, Digital Design, Systems Programming, Microcontroller Development, UNIX and Linux, Concurrent and Parallel Programming, Operating System hardware and software design. My preferred programming language for most tasks is C, followed by Python. I am president of the Free Software and Linux Club at USU.
Having grown up in Mormon culture and as a member of the LDS church, I contribute to christianity.stackexchange.com in these areas.
Top Network Posts
- 57What is the difference between Full, Para and Hardware assisted virtualiazation.?
- 37Why do computers count from zero?
- 20Programar em C para ARM
- 17iOS on a Raspberry Pi
- 16What are the rules behind this translated phrase: "das, was ihr mich habt tun sehen"?
- 15Do Mormons still eat meat only in "winter, cold or famine?"
- 14Why is the CPU not needed to service I/O requests?
- View more network posts →