Second Timothy 2:22-26 (ESV) --
So flee youthful passions and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, along with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart. Have nothing to do with foolish, ignorant controversies; you know that they breed quarrels. And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil, correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth, and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, after being captured by him to do his will.
Top Network Posts
- 24Who wrote the Book of Revelation?
- 19Have the individual commands of the OT Law ever been categorized as "Moral," "Ceremonial," and "Civil?"
- 16What did Jonathan Edwards have to say about the fact that he owned slaves?
- 14Why are only some predestined?
- 12Is Partialism a real heresy?
- 11What is morphological analysis, as it relates to Bible study?
- 11Do the dietary prohibitions in Acts 15:20 apply to Christians today?
- View more network posts →