Favorites: Studying Religion, Philosophy, Mathematics, Physics and …
Islam means to submit to God ... I have intellectual and/or natural reasons for whatever belief that I have, from believing in the unique God to believing in the whole set of beliefs of the Shi'ite Muslims (in details sometimes I have my own views based on philosophical and mathematical or physical arguments), so I chose to yield to Allah
Top Network Posts
- 17Why is the jurisprudence (fiqh) of Sunni Muslims different than Shia Muslims? (Sunni View)
- 15"Christmas" in Islam: secular vs religious
- 11According to Shi'a Islam, did Fatimah (daughter of Prophet Muhammad) die naturally, or was she killed?
- 9What is the Islamic response to the atheist demand for 'proof' of God
- 8How does the Shi'ite view of Infallibility of the Prophets and the Imaams reconcile with the examples in Qur'an?
- 8Is bowing in martial arts forbidden?
- 7Why we should worship God when he doesn't need our worship?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.