Thomas the Apostle speaks: "I won't believe it unless I see the nail wounds in his hands, put my fingers into them, and place my hand into the wound in his side." John, 20:25.
My belief in a nutshell (put into Christian terms):
- Don't think too much about God (Exodus 20:4, Deuteronomy 5:8)
- Be skeptical, not gullible (John, 20:19-29)
- If there is something like a heaven everybody will get there, so don't you worry (Matthew 5:43-48)
- ...and of course: Be nice to each other! (several)
There are so many interpretations of the Bible but I think this one is the most human friendly (and of course the only true one)!
Beware: Some of my questions and answers here are kind of tongue in cheek, so relax and bear with me ;-) If they got you thinking I reached my goal.
Top Network Posts
- 97Most helpful math resources on the web
- 87Why is differentiating mechanics and integration art?
- 68Connection between Fourier transform and Taylor series
- 60Innovative ways of visualizing financial data
- 59Does the Planck scale imply that spacetime is discrete?
- 50What are the biggest mistakes that new project managers make?
- 46Connections between metrics, norms and scalar products (for understanding e.g. Banach and Hilbert spaces)
- View more network posts →