I have a Bachelors in Electrical Engineering with a Math minor and a Master's in Engineering Management. I then did a couple years of computer programming.
Now, I am working towards a law degree with an intent to specialize in Patent prosecution and litigation. I am working at a law firm in Patent prosecution. Additionally, I was top of my class in Criminal Law and among the top in Constitutional Law.
NOTE: I am not an attorney / lawyer. Additionally, any comments made by me are not to be taken as legal advice. There exists NO attorney / client relationship between myself and any member of the stack exchange community. If you are in need of legal advice, please contact an attorney who could help you.
I enjoy working in apologetics. I am a youth leader at T.A.R.E. (Teen-Age Religious Education) at Christ the King Catholic Church and School. Attended Subiaco Academy highschool and attained a Masters from Catholic University of America.
Top Network Posts
- 13Is the LDS's view of Trinity/Godhead considered monotheistic or polytheistic?
- 9Is there any tradition that informs us of how old Mary was when she gave birth to Jesus?
- 8When is cursing illegal in the U.S.?
- 8Who said "he would be called a Nazarene"?
- 6According to Roman Catholic Doctrine, does everyone spend time in purgatory?
- 5Can US student loans be inherited by children or parents?
- 5According to Roman Catholic Doctrine, what things have the power to decrease a person's time in purgatory?
- View more network posts →