My name is Ryan (though since you're on this page you probably already know that); I run a computer repair business for a living, and hobbies include programming and playing classical guitar. About 80% of my possessions are books. I am Batman. That's about it.
If it won't fit into Nature, we can't help it. We will certainly not, on that account, give it up. If we do, we should be giving up Nature too.
The modern instinct is that if the heart of man is evil, there is nothing that remains good. But the older feeling was that if the heart of man was ever so evil, there was something that remained good--goodness remained good.
Top Network Posts
- 21Were technologically advanced artifacts found at the Durupinar "ark" site?
- 13Is there a special name for the day between Easter and Good Friday?
- 11Title of Christ?
- 10Where can I find the Orthodox response to the Augsburg Confession?
- 9Is it possible for a non-Jew to join Messianic Judaism?
- 9What is the reasoning behind the Amish practice of avoiding technological advances?
- 9Do any independent sources exist mentioning Jesus' miracles performed and the people He performed them on?
- View more network posts →