I have been programming since I was in high school, and my favorite computer was my Amiga 2000, as that is what I learned to program in C on, and was just a great computer.
I have been an advocate about unit testing since 1999, and believe we can get better code by getting before the user more frequently so we can narrow the solution to what they really want, as users don't really know what they want, initially.
I am comfortable with many languages, but am trying to understand how to program in functional languages, giving up while loops is very difficult for me in designing applications. :)
I am living in Knoxville, TN.
Top Network Posts
- 290Java Security: Illegal key size or default parameters?
- 35Show all of my question/answers to me even if they are deleted
- 30Is it possible to programmatically compile java source code in memory only?
- 25What is the difference between Strategy pattern and Dependency Injection?
- 24C++ What does the percentage sign mean?
- 19Why does an empty loop use so much processor time?
- 18Difference between XML Over HTTP & SOAP Over HTTP
- View more network posts →