I am in my senior term at the Seminary of the Wilderness. My first ten years were spent as bi-vocational pastor/evangelist in Utah preaching of Christ how I knew best and trying to improve by learning theology from Reformed, Wesleyan, Pentecostal, Baptist and other sources. The second ten years were spent as a BVP/E and discovering that I didn't know what I thought I knew and reading the Bible without outside influence. At the beginning of the third ten I started seeing Christ in the OT, and tried to figure out how and why. I intend in the fourth ten to figure out how to communicate what I learned last term. After that I might be useful for something.
Top Network Posts
- 10Why did Stephen give such a long speech?
- 9How does the Noah's Ark narrative relate to the Gilgamesh flood account?
- 9The Eye of the Needle
- 7How did the shadow move back ten steps in 2 Kings 20:8-11?
- 7Are there scriptural standards by which a hermeneutic method can be measured?
- 7What else can "Fifteen cubits from above" in Gen 7:20 mean?
- 7Who Killed Saul?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.